Monday, July 28, 2014

maternity pictures pt. 2

30 Weeks!
Oh my goodness.. this is getting crazy! Less then two months before we meet this precious little babes. Along with my next few maternity pictures I had taken, I added a little update. And... I'll let you all know that there actually is a part 3 of these pictures, but I won't put them up until these girls arrive. I can't reveal their names yet, guys!! Anyway... here we go... on the down slide now!


BABY IS THE SIZE OF: a large cabbage? I'm going off the scale of 1 baby because I haven't been into the dr to have my monthly growth ultrasound yet... that's next week. So, according to my handy dady pregnancy app, the babes are almost 16 inches long and weigh about 3 lbs each. Is this crazy to anyone else that at the end of this whole thing, I could have like 12-14 lbs of baby stuffed in my belly?!?? Mind. Blown.

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I live in them. And sweats. And to be honest, even some of my maternity stuff doesn't look so maternity on me anymore. It looks kinda... well, small. Like Homer Simpson status... pretty much, my maternity shirts don't cover my full belly so it sneaks out the bottom of my shirt. Yay.



SLEEP: Oh this one is a joy. I pretty much take little cat naps throughout the night. I toss and turn from side to side carrying all my pillows with me. And then I have to pee. Or take a tums. Or online shop. (I didn't just admit that). Or just lay there and stare at the ceiling. And then maybe, I'll fall asleep. And all of this results in me falling asleep on the couch in the middle of the day... and waking up with sweet Chan Chan in my face just staring at me and saying, "Mama??"

MOVEMENT: Oh yea... I'm a human punching bag. These little girls are strong and have no mercy on me sometimes. My ribs take at least one beating a day... But I'd rather have it that way then sit here and wonder when they're going to move next.



BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Getting their going home outfits. You guys, I honestly never even thought about it until this week. This is all so much different then when I was pregnant with Chandler. This time, I'm procrastinating like a mad woman. But I'm getting there.

MISS ANYTHING: I miss a lot of stuff... pregnancy isn't really my "thing"... But I don't want to dwell on things I miss... I've decided really to enjoy these last few weeks (ah!) with these little babes swimming around in my tummy :)

FOOD CRAVINGS: I still really want PF Changs all. the. time. Just some lo mein noodles and mongolian beef, pretty please?!?!?



ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: All my pills. My prenatals are the worst now. I take the stupid gummy ones cause they don't taste that bad. Well, I used to think that... now I can barely chew them without gagging.

WEIGHT GAIN: I'm going to guess somewhere between 30-35 lbs. Bring. It. On.



STRETCH MARKS: No! I did, however, manage to hit my belly with my curling iron the other day though... and then had a little freak out when I actually realized what I had done. It seriously looked like a big, red stretch mark right in the middle of my belly... But then I remembered that I burned myself... so, I won't be curling my hair in my sports bra anymore.


HAPPY OR MOODY: Ha ha. This one is funny. Both. Probably more on the moody side lately. Sorry, Austin.

SYMPTOMS: Heartburn (yes, this has been my WORST enemy this time around... it seriously will not go away.) and back pain... I'm pretty sure I carry more in my back.



LOOKING FORWARD TO: Meeting these girls. I can't help but realize how close we really are to having 2 new babies in the house. SO exciting!

     
All images by: Adore You Photography

2 comments:

  1. I love this maternity dress. Where did you find it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from asos.com They have a whole maternity section and it's awesome!

      Delete