Thursday, May 1, 2014

18 weeks

18 weeks :) 
Technically, I'm halfway according to twin pregnancy time frame. Yay!

                             

So here they are... Baby A and Baby B still kicking strong in there... and making themselves known. I did get asked for the first time the other day if I was having a boy or a girl... um, excuse me, are you sure I'm even pregnant?!? I was really tempted to look back at her and say, "What do you mean?" But I couldn't... So when I said, "Actually, I'm having twin girls..." I might as well said, "I'm growing a whole herd of cows in my stomach... have you ever heard of that?" Because that girl looked at me like I was outta my mind. So then I proceeded to tell her that I have a 16 month old girl (you know, words just keep coming out of my mouth at this point). I'm pretty sure she was about to pass out. She muttered a quiet "congrats" and on my way I went! I never knew that people could be so hilarious (and so bold) to pregnant women... But I get a kick out of people's comments.

How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain: 9 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes. And I'm not even mad about it.

Stretch marks? No!

Sleep: Eh. I'm pretty much in bed by 8:30pm and still have to force myself to get up at 7:00am for work... problem? I think so...

Best moment this week: Feeling my little babes wiggle around in my belly.

Miss Anything? Laying on my tummy.

Movement: I'm pretty sure I can feel their little feeties kick me sometimes... just barely.

Food cravings: PF Changs!!! Dang you small little town we live in with NO restaurants. And mandarin oranges. From the can.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really... I'm finally starting to feel a little better.

Gender: Sweet baby girls.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Heartburn.

Belly Button in or out? It's pretty flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody? I go back and forth I think. I would say mostly happy but sometimes a little crazy comes out and I just can't help it!

1 comment:

  1. "and I just can't help it" bahaha. I love you!
    You seriously look amazing! And I looooove that you're feeling them move! So fun!

    ReplyDelete