Wednesday, May 21, 2014

my bragging moment

No, not about myself... geez. This post is all about this guy right here.

Dating - Feb. 2011

I just feel like I need to take a minute and thank Austin for all he's done for me, for Chandler, for our sweet baby girls to come, and for our family.

Engagements - May 2011

Since we've been married he's juggled school full time, college baseball, a job (sometimes two), a crazy prego wife (twice now), an energetic and independent toddler, and now 2 more little babes on the way. 

Disneyland - October 2011

He's put up with moving us all around our little town, sleepless nights, late night study dates with the library, many fast food dinners (more then I'd like to admit), dealing with a sick wife or sick baby, plenty of trips back home to Vegas, and gym sacrifices...

March 2012

Through this pregnancy I've had everything from the H1N1 flu (yea... I don't recommend it) to the stomach flu... along with morning sickness, colds, and endless heatburn (que tums) and he's been right there through it all to feed Chandler, give her a bath, put her to bed, get up with her at night, pick up the house, make dinner (or pick up dinner) and still make time for himself.

Christmas day - December 2012

He's managed to power through a Bachelor's and a Master's degree, land a great job at a national accounting firm back in Las Vegas, and somehow still keeps up with his church callings, church basketball, gym sessions, golfing, and movie man dates (sorry, I had to mention it).

Spring Break - March 2013

Pretty much what I'm getting at here is that this guy is awesome and I really don't thank him enough for all he does for us. He really is such a blessing to me and the best daddy to Chan and our sweet girls... 

Europe - July 2013

I pretty much hit the jackpot here when I snagged this guy... He's great and fun and loving and I'm so grateful to have him forever and ever.

Thanksgiving - November 2013

2 comments:

  1. totally made me smile :) love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very Blessed... Wishing you both a life full of love and happiness forever. Keep God as your guide and He will give you your hearts desires.
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete