Wednesday, April 2, 2014

twinning

As most of you know already... I am expecting twins in the fall. I knew right away once I found out I was pregnant that I had 2 in there. I found out around 5 weeks that I was expecting and this was how I told Austin:

Notice I put two babies in there? Oh, and sorry for the pee stick.

Austin didn't get it... But a few days later I noticed that my pants were already a little tighter and so were some of my shoes. um... excuse me? I told Austin, "there are two in there I just know it!" He thought I was crazy of course... But a few days before I went in to see my doctor for the first time (he likes to see his patients at 8 weeks) I had the same dream 2 nights in a row that I had bought my own ultrasound machine (cause those are totally affordable I'm sure) and saw that I was having twin boys. Now if any of you know about my dreams, you'll know that they're pretty accurate (not 100% but pretty close!)... I'll elaborate on my dreams later. I told Austin, who again shrugged it off... 

We went into my appointment and started my ultrasound... Dr.B was super quiet for a long time... like awkward, is everything okay in there quiet. And of course I don't have a clue what I'm looking at so I'm panicking a little at this point like, "is there a baby in there?"

Finally I asked, "Is everything okay in there??" He laughed for a second (not funny) and said, "Well, it seems to me that you've got two babies in there!" I immediately shot a look over to Austin and said, "SEE!! I'm not crazy!"

So there you have it... twins are a-comin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment