Monday, April 7, 2014

hunt family pictures

A few weeks ago, we had family pictures taken with the Hunt's. Last summer we went on a 3 week trip through Europe which included an 11 day cruise (see posts: London, Englandfunny storySpain & FranceFlorence, ItalySicily, Italy, and hopefully I'll get to Rome, Italy one day :) ). While on the cruise, we got our pictures taken with a black and white photographer and they turned out a-maz-ing. So we went back to choose the pictures we wanted and when it came time to order them, we asked how much a disc with all of the images on it would cost us... 

The photographer looked at us blankly and said, "For a disc with all edited images is nineteen ninety-nine." 

$19.99?? Perfect! We'll take a few discs then!

Then things got real. And by real, I mean real expensive.

She kept looking at us, blank stare and all and said, "No, one thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine dollars."

Silence.

Who is going to pay two thousand dollars for a CD of pictures?!?!? Needless to say, we didn't buy any pictures from them but I think we were all a little heartbroken about it only because the pictures turned out so good... Like we still talk about them to this day. So we decided as a family to all pitch in and get family pictures done for my mother-in-law's birthday. Here is just a sneak peek:

top: Tyson & Michelle, Tyler, Austin & I, Whitney, and Alexa
bottom: Tamra & Tim, and Chandler

um... how cute is my Chan Chan??!

at the St.George, Utah temple

in studio

just messing around... and yes, that's my twin bump making it's first (of many) appearances

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love them!! Yea, a full disc of edited ones can be pretty pricey.....I'm sorry you weren't able to get any of them. SAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't handle how cute Chandler is!!!!

    ReplyDelete