Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ava & Indie: a double blessing


These sweet girls.

I just can't get enough of them. Ava and Indie were blessed in church at the beginning of November. I've never been to a "twin blessing" and I don't give the blessings... but I couldn't help but wonder if both the girls would get similar blessings... you know, one going right after another. But I was so wrong. Both girls blessings were very different. Ava's was short but sweet, and Indie's was a little more lengthy but both fit them and their personality's so well. 

I still find myself a little in shock that we have twin girls in our family... and yet I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish I could tell everyone how fun having twins is... and on top of that, having 3 little girls. I often get the sympathy looks, the "are you crazy?" stares, the "oo you've got your hands full" comments... and yes, I do have my hands full (literally), I may be a little crazy (only because you caught me in public with 2 car seats and a toddler by myself), and I'll take all the sympathy looks I can get... Not because I want sympathy (cause I don't need it) but because it really is so fun. These 3 girls are the biggest blessing to me. They are constantly teaching me something new and I love that I am able to be their mother.


2 comments: