Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dress Obsessed

dress: c/o PinkBlush

So really. I think I have a slight obsession with dresses. In the summer it's so easy to throw on a dress and be done! No tight pants, no layering, no super thick materials... I'm all about only having to put on one layer of clothing and being done!



This dress is also from PinkBlush and I love love love how comfy it is. It's super flowy and it long enough that I don't have to be worried about the wind catching it and ::whoops::. It's also super versatile... you can wear it as a cute maternity dress, after baby cause it's so comfy, or even as a swimsuit coverup! I've worn this dress with some cute wedges (as pictured) and I've also worn it with some sandals (since I'm usually chasing 3 kiddos around).



PinkBlush has a few different dresses like this and I am so tempted to get them all! Whether it's worn as a maternity dress, or non maternity, this dress is definitely one of my favorites for the summer!
Check back soon to see my last look from PinkBlush!

No comments:

Post a Comment