Monday, January 19, 2015

"my moccs!!"


Chan's newest phrase... "my moccs!!" as she runs for her freshlypicked moccs. And then, after she puts them on, she stands up, admires herself in her shoes and says, "pretty shoes!!"



We LOVE these cute little moccs... I'm always on the lookout for cute, stylish shoes for my littles. My husband on the other hand, hates spending a lot on shoes that our girls will grow out of in a month. Totally understandable... but they need to look cute... and fashionable, am I right!?! Yes. Yes I am. So when I finally convinced him that our girls needed these moccs, I was super excited! I had heard so many good things about them and I'll admit, once I knew they were on their way, I may or may not have been checking my mailbox like a crazy. And once they got here, I'm pretty sure my girls have been in them every day since. I tried to be practical and get a color they they could wear often, so I went with the traditional Ivory Moccs. They did not disappoint. I wish they came in my size! (And I wish I could actually pull off wearing them! Why is everything extra cute when it's mini?!?)


They are so super soft, which is a must for my twins... and super durable for Chan. We've been out for full days of running errands... and since I only have a double stroller for the twins, Chan has to walk everywhere. She even played around in the rocks in our yard and ran around at the park and never once complained about her shoes. Winning!!

I even ordered them a little big (by accident. whoops!) but it didn't even matter... and I'm actually kinda glad I did because now they can wear them even longer! Winning for Austin! I'm already trying to decide which colors I want for spring... and summer, and fall. Ha! It's safe to say I'm addicted!



So, after my rave about freshlypicked moccs, head on over to my instagram @ashleyhunt5 to enter to win a pair for yourself (well, for your little!) The giveaway runs through Friday, January 23rd.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment