Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Twin Baby Shower

Get ready for a picture overload. My cute mom threw me and the twins the cutest baby shower a few weekends ago. The girls' room is black, white, and gold so she decided to go with that theme... along with some pink, because duh, 2 girls!




She did a breakfast theme... mini donuts, muffins, bagels, yogurt parfaits, fruit... juice and milk too of course!








She definitely went over the top with the decor but it turned out super cute!








For the favors we got all different shades of pink nail polish and paired with a little bottle of cuticle oil.





And dumb me only got a few pictures with the people who came:

Liz and I... she actually had her baby boy 4 days later!


Ashley and I.


And of course, my Chan Chan.


2 more baby girls... Bring. It. On. 

No comments:

Post a Comment